Bob's practice emphasis was in the publishing industry, including general representation of publishers and with special expertise in publishing company mergers and acquisitions. Before he became semi-retired, Bob originated and acted as advisor and broker, or acted as legal counsel, for more than 100 sales and acquisitions of publishing companies over a period 25 years.
- The Haworth Press, Inc. in the sale to Taylor & Francis;
- Oceana Publications, Inc. in the sale to Oxford University Press, Inc.;
- Construction Data Corporation in the sale to Alta Communications;
- Lawyers Weekly, Inc. in the sale to a subsidiary of Dolan Media Company;
- Art Now Gallery Guide in the sale to LTB Holding (USA), Inc.;
- Greenhaven Press, Inc. and Lucent Books, Inc. in the sale to the Thomson Corporation;
- Peterson's Guides, Inc. in the sale to the Thomson Corporation;
- Emanuel Publishing Corp. in the sale to Aspen Publishing, Inc.
- The American Booksellers Association in the sale of a 49 percent interest in the ABA Trade Exhibit and Conference to Reed Publishing (USA), Inc.
New York University School of Law (LLM Tax 1968)
Brooklyn Law School (LLB 1965)
City College, New York (BBA 1959)
- New York