PLI's Advanced Copyright Law Annual Review
As copyright law has become more complex, this year's program will investigate the following topics:
- Fair use: can the riddle be solved?
- Kirtsaeng v. Wiley: will the Supreme Court resolve the first sale doctrine?
- Has copyright law become “contractualized”?
- What reforms does the Copyright Act need for the years ahead?
- Does the DMCA need retooling?
- What are the latest litigation developments?
- What are the key international fair use developments?
- What are the key issues in art law?
- What are the issues for copyright enforcement in the Internet age?
To register, click here.