Ariana handles a wide range of legal matters, including general corporate and commercial law, Customs and international trade law, and litigation and early dispute resolution.
She also assists individuals and privately-held businesses with corporate and commercial matters, including formation, governance, purchase and sale of business entities, estate planning, and administration.
Ariana advises domestic and foreign importers, exporters, manufacturers, Customs brokers, and freight forwarders on compliance, classification, valuation and related Customs and other agency trade matters.
Ariana's practice also focuses on various stages of litigation and dispute resolution, including commercial and intellectual property matters.
“I’m a forever lover of musical theater, music, literature, poetry, and all things artistic. When I’m not lawyering, my favorite weekend activity is exploring a new park with my dog/fur-child, Lila.”
Community & Professional Activities
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA)
New York State Bar Association
- Member, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
American Bar Association
- Member, Forum on the Entertainment & Sports Industry
New York City Bar Association
Attorney Fellow, Office of the Senior Vice President and General Counsel, The George Washington University (2015-2017)
- Trademark Law Alert – “Immoral” and “Scandalous” Marks Join “Disparaging” Marks as Being Registrable in the U.S.08.15.2019
- Patent Law Alert -- U.S. Supreme Court Confirms that an Offer for Sale of an Invention (even if kept secret) Triggers the Deadline to File for Patent Protection03.07.2019
- Apparel, Footwear & Accessories
- Broadcasting, Entertainment & Music
- Computer, Internet & Telecommunications
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Electronics, Electrical Equipment & Energy
- Games & Toys
- Hospitality, Restaurant & Food
- Non-profits, Religious Organizations & Museums
- Pharmaceuticals, Health & Wellness
- Publishing & Printing
- Real Estate
- Security, Transportation & Logistics
- Sports & Recreation
The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2014, with Honors; Notes Editor of the Law Review)
University of California, Berkeley (B.A. in International Political Economy and Middle Eastern Studies, 2010, with Highest Honors)
- New York
- District of Columbia (currently inactive)