- Jeff Epstein will speak at the Annual Meeting of the AIPLA on "Trademarking With an International Perspective: 10 Practical Considerations"Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC, 10.20.2017
- Kieran Doyle, backed by a full band, will give an ACC presentation, "McCartney on Trademarks ... and Lennon Too: Key Trademark Concepts Explained Through Beatles Songs" at The Bitter End (for ACC members only – advance registration required)The Bitter End, Bleecker Street, NYC, 11.07.2017, 6:00 pm
- Fordham University School of Law, Lincoln Center Campus, New York, NY, 01.17.2018, 2:30 pm
- PLI New York Center, 03.14.2018, 9:00 am
- Annual General Meeting of the C.S. Forester Society, Greenwich, England, 09.2017
- Deborah Squiers will chair and she and Robert English will speak at PLI's Fundamentals of Trademark Law in Global Marketplace programPLI New York Center, 06.30.2017, 9:00 a.m.
- PLI New York Center, 06.29.2017, 9:00 a.m.
- Nine CLL Attorneys Will Attend the 2017 International Trademark Association (INTA) Annual Meeting in Barcelona, Spain05.20.2017
- PLI New York Center, 03.16.2017, 9:00 a.m.