Strategic & Practical Solutions
We are recognized worldwide as a leading intellectual property law and litigation firm. We draw talent from our different practice groups to find strategic and practical solutions to your unique needs.
- First Tier Lawyers, Again
- We are proud to report that we were ranked as a first-tier nation-wide law firm for Trademark Law, Copyright Law, and Information Technology Law by U.S. News & Best Lawyers in the 2014 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”.
- Super Lawyers names 12 CLL Partners
- The "Super Lawyers” 2013 New York list includes 12 of our partners.
- Best Lawyers 2014 names eight CLL partners, two of them as a “Lawyer of the Year”
- Morton David Goldberg and Mary L. Kevlin named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America 2014
- Legal 500 United States 2013 Recommends CLL as a Top Tier Firm in the field of Copyright Law
- The Legal 500 United States is one of the respected legal referral guides used by corporate clients. In its recommendations issued June 3, 2013, it recommended CLL a Top Tier Firm in the field of Intellectual Property (Copyright, Trademark Litigation, Trademark non-contentious).
- CLL Defeats Hershey in Epic Trademark Infringement and Dilution Case
- Cowan, Liebowitz & Latman successfully represented The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc., the company...
Our programs focus on the publishing, fashion, and the restaurant, food and hospitality industries.
To be added to the invitation list for any of these programs, please Subscribe Here..
- Client Alert - The Fiat 500 Decision: Is it Desirable to Use a Class Heading for a U.S. Trademark Application?
- The U.S. Trademark office tribunal has issued a precedent-setting decision about the use of class headings to identify goods and services in applications extended to the U.S.
- Client Alert - How To Value Your Publishing Business
- Whether you are interested in selling your publishing business or interested in buying one, you need to know what the publishing business is worth. Bob Giordanella and Martin Levin's Client Alert offers timely information on determining How to Value Your Publishing Business.
- Publishing '14 Is that All There Is? the videos are now available
- CLL's 25th Annual Publishing Seminar was held on May 2. We had over 120 guests and we covered the recent and future developments in the publishing industry.