Bob's practice focuses on domestic and international trademark prosecution and enforcement matters. He has represented clients in the craft beer, apparel, musical instrument, software, advertising, beauty, art and entertainment industries.
Bob has experience representing clients in connection with a variety of intellectual property-related transactional matters, including licensing, asset purchase and joint development agreements. Bob also practices before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and has litigated trademark, trade secret, and unfair competition matters.
Honors & Recognitions
Named in New York Metro "Super Lawyers" as a Rising Star in Intellectual Property (2014)
Community & Professional Activities
- Associate - Bienstock & Michael, P.C. (2008 - 2011)
- Brewing Industry Insight – How to register a trademark for beer that is similar to a trademark for another alcoholic beverage02.26.2019
- Brewery’s Sale of ROGUE clothing to promote its ROGUE Beer prevails against Clothing Company’s subsequent sale of ROGUE clothing in Department StoresWinter 2019
- Spring, 2018
J.D. Brooklyn Law School (2007)
- Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division
BA Philosophy SUNY Binghamton (2001)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York