Trusts & Estates
- Represented executors and beneficiaries in proceedings to interpret ambiguous will and trust provisions.
- Represented family members in intra-family disputes over rights in estates and trusts.
- Represented estates and potential beneficiaries in kinship proceedings.
- Represented heirs and interested parties in will contests, including trial of objections.
- Represented children and spouses in proceedings concerning rights under old separation agreements.
- Represented major institutional trustees and charitable remainder beneficiaries in trust accountings involving literary properties and complex issues of rights of termination of copyright.
- Represented remainder beneficiaries of trust involving trustee's neglect of fiduciary duties.
- Represented interested parties in the trial of contested estate, trust, guardianship and guardianship accountings.
Recovery of Artwork Stolen by Nazis
- Represented heirs in proceedings to establish rights to artworks expropriated by Nazi Germany.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.