Midge's practice focuses on trademark, trade dress, copyright, false advertising and unfair competition law, as well as licensing, technology and transactional matters. For domestic and non-U.S. clients.
Honors & Recognitions
New York "Super Lawyers" in Intellectual Property Law (2010 - 2012)
ASCAP - First Place, Nathan Burkan Competition
Community & Professional Activities
International Trademark Association - Member, Membership Committee, Publications Committee, The Trademark Reporter Editorial Board
Women in International Trade - Member
- Clients have included Sanofi, Sunrights, Inc., Wicked Fashions, Inc., Dundee Corporation and Major League Baseball Properties, Inc..
- She is taking over trademark matters for Lupin Pharmaceuticals from retiring partner Jeffrey H. Epstein.
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Morgan and Finnegan
- Rogers and Wells
- Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Mary Johnson Lowe, Southern District of New York
- Practising Law Institute, Co-authored , 01.05.2006
- Advising High-Technology CompaniesPracticing Law Institute: Co-authored chapter 'Intellectual Property and Technology Companies, 2004
- New York Law Journal, 'E-Commerce' section
- Using U.S. Courts and International Treaties to Protect Against Infringement Abroad and at HomeGlobal Trademark and Copyright, Practising Law Institute, 1994
- The Socialization of Copyright: The Increased Use of Compulsory LicensesCardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal (1985), Westlaw (1986)
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD 1985)
Cornell University (BA 1982)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York