Kieran Doyle is co-chairing and Joelle Milov will speak at the 2024 PLI Advanced Trademark Law program
Kieran G. Doyle is co-chairing the PLI Advanced Trademark all-day program titled “Advanced Trademark Law 2024: Current Issues” and Joelle A. Milov will speak at the program about the use of Daubert motions against trademark survey experts in federal infringement actions.
The advanced-level program will provide an up-to-the-minute review of current trends and case law impacting the practice of trademark law today. Essential for corporate and law firm attorneys who specialize or often find themselves involved in trademark law, the program brings together an outstanding faculty of practitioners, industry experts, and professionals with regulatory insight who will provide information on the most recent developments in trademark law and practice. The program pays special attention to presenting topics emphasizing practical skills.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Trademark Year in Review
- The Use of Daubert Motions in Trademark Litigations
- Trademarks in 2024: Trademark Licensing, Co-Branding and Influencer Collaborations – A View From In-House and The Legal Front Lines
- The Ethics of AI in the Practice of Law
- How to Best Present Your Evidence and Arguments before the TTAB
- Trademark Agreements with In-House and Outside Counsel
Click here for more information and to register for the program.