Thomas Kjellberg and Dasha Chestukhin Will Speak At An ACC Webinar About Recent Copyright Cases In-House Counsel Should Know About
Thomas Kjellberg and Dasha Chestukhin, together with Aryn Emert, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Intellectual Property at ViacomCBS, will give an Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) presentation titled "Keeping Up with Copyright Developments: Key Cases In-House Counsel Should Know About."
The presentation will cover the following hot topics:
- Fair Use of Computer Code (Google v. Oracle)
- Embedding Instagram Posts in Articles (McGucken v. Newsweek, Hunley v. Buzzfeed, et al.)
- Employees vs. Independent Contractors - - How to Own the Material You Paid For (Horror Inc. v. Miller)
- How Similar Can a Film be to a Written Work without Infringing (Masterson v. Disney, Alfred v. Disney, et al.)
- Warhol’s Prince: Fair Use in Art and Photographs (Warhol Foundation v. Goldsmith, et al.)
This ACC CLE program is offered exclusively to pre-registered members of the New York City ACC chapter. Advance registration is required. More information about how to join the NYC chapter of the ACC, and ACC programming, is available here. See more Events.