Dasha’s practice encompasses a broad range of intellectual property matters, including trademarks, copyrights, domain names, unfair competition and patents.
Dasha regularly litigates disputes in federal and state courts, and has extensive experience with contested proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and with UDRP domain name dispute proceedings before the World Intellectual Property Organization. At the same time, she is skilled at resolving disputes in creative and cooperative ways, both within and outside the context of legal proceedings.
In addition to handling adversarial matters, Dasha also advises clients on the clearance, prosecution, registration, management and enforcement of trademarks and domain names. Her litigation background also allows her to counsel her clients with a view to avoiding unnecessary controversies while protecting valuable rights.
Dasha works with a wide variety of clients, including fashion and lifestyle companies, start-ups, hotels and restaurants, wine and food businesses, charitable organizations, technology firms, and many others.
“What is once done well is done forever.”- Henry David Thoreau
Community & Professional Activities
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Member of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Federal Bar Council
- Clients for whom she has worked in federal court include SCS Direct Inc. (Cards Against Humanity case), Edible Arrangements and Hudson Outerwear (Coogi Partners case)
- Clients for whom she has worked in the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board include Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., JAND, Inc. d.b.a. Warby Parker, Cannonball Wine Co. and Nasty Pig.
Pryor Cashman LLP (Summer Associate 2013, Associate 2014-2016)
- Copyright Developments, 12.19.2019
Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. 2014; Georgetown Journal of International Law, Managing Editor)
Georgetown University (B.S. in Culture & Politics 2009, cum laude)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York