Rafi’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation and enforcement matters. He also prosecutes trademark matters before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
“When not lawyering: I enjoy composing music and am a commercial voice-over artist.”
Honors & Recognitions
Named in New York Metro “Super Lawyers” as a Rising Star in Intellectual Property (2021)
Community & Professional Activities
New York State Bar Association
Before joining CLL, Rafi practiced trademark law at an IP boutique, working primarily in the fields of health and beauty.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Rafi worked for the science documentary series “NOVA” on public television.
Louis C. Paul & Associates, PLLC - Associate
Downey Law Group LLC - Associate
Armstrong Teasdale LLP - Associate
U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri - Legal Intern
- Website Law Alert—Two Defenses That May (or May Not) Succeed Against an ADA Website Accessibility Claim—An Update10.12.2021
- National Guard servicemember successfully claims discrimination and retaliation by a Superior Officer.01.19.2021
- Originally Published 9/17/2019, Updated 1/14/2019
- On My Mind Blog, 08.10.2021
Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011); Order of the Coif; Senior Editor, Washington University Law Review
Harvard University (A.B., 2005)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri